Sunday, November 20, 2011

Just random thoughts

So I realize that you guys know nothing about me! Well, my name is Erin and I am the wife of a staff sergeant in the Air Force and we are stationed in Charleston, SC. I'm orginally from the good ole 716 (western NY) and I miss it there a lot. Especially during the holidays. The hubby is from Charlotte, NC and both of our families still live in our hometowns. It does get lonely not having family close by, but it makes the time that we do get to spend together so much more meaningful. In about 5 months, we will be moving out west becuase of my husbands new job thus taking us even further from the family (and the ocean). I work part time at the mall and am a full time homemaker and I am also a Scentsy consultant (amazing product! Check it out at https://erinswickless.scentsy.us) and the proud puppy mom of Lucy Grace, the cutest Jack-Rat Terrier mix who is 3 1/2 years old.
There will be quite a few recipes this week because of Thanksgiving, so I hope you all enjoy it!

No comments:

Post a Comment